As of right now I am planning on posting my photos every week on Sundays. I don't post much on Sundays and if I do its usually just a recap or thoughts so I think this will be good. But we will see how it pans out.
2. My family gets really into puzzles during the holidays. Probably because it is freezing outside and puzzles are fun. I got this dog puzzle for my family for Christmas. (The day Clark propose!!!!!)
3. This is my bedroom at home. My little brother and I actually switched rooms at the beginning of this year because he is 11 and will be at home for 7 more years and I am on my way out. So this isn't my childhood bedroom but it is my home bedroom.
4. We went skiing. I haven't been skiing in years but it was super fun and I am really sore!
5. Just lounging around and packing up to go back to University of Washington.
6. My car is pack and I am off to Seattle!
Have a wonderful Sunday.
PS. Thanks so much for the sweet engagement wishes!! You guys are the best, seriously.